Calendly + Typeform Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like Calendly and Typeform to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier February 12, 2016
You have a busy schedule—the last thing you need is to spend time creating virtual conference rooms, updating leads based on conversations, or adding meetings to your to-do list. Together, Calendly and Zapier will automatically update your information in other apps whenever someone is added to a meeting. That way, you can spend more time preparing for the meeting and less time on the tedious stuff.
Here are some creative ways to use Calendly with Zapier:
- Use your favorite meeting app without having to manually create a new meeting for every calendar event. Zapier can create meetings in GoToMeeting or Zoom when invitees schedule events in Calendly.
- Be sure your leads are up to date before meetings by letting Zapier add or update ActiveCampaign contacts for new Calendly invitees.
- Keep your calendars in sync. Zapier can create Google Calendar events from new scheduled Calendly events.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "Invitee Canceled") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Calendly Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
Triggers when an invitee schedules an event.
Launched on Zapier October 10, 2013
You have responses from your Typeform—and now it's time to take action. Zapier helps you quickly turn responses to your questions into action items by moving information to any app you use. Automatically send out thank-you emails, add users to your CRM, document answers in a spreadsheet, or trigger almost infinite other actions from your Typeform entries.
Here are some creative ways to use Typeform with Zapier:
- Automatically back up Typeform responses in Google Sheets, Excel Online, Airtable, or other apps so you and your team can access them anytime.
- Don't lose time making your next sale. Quickly communicate with customers by sending them an email with a Zoom video meeting invite after they submit a response in Typeform.
- Turn form submissions into action items. Send Typeform responses as new Trello cards, Asana tasks, or Evernote notes.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Entry") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Typeform Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a form is submitted.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,500+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.