How to connect Azure Web Apps + Snappy
Zapier lets you send info between Azure Web Apps and Snappy automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Web App DeploymentTriggers whenever a Git, Mercurial or Dropbox deployment to a Windows Azure Web Site completes (whether it succeeds or fails). Useful for Continuous Deployment workflows.Trigger
- New Triggered WebJob RunTriggers whenever your scheduled or on-demand WebJob completes a run.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when a new ticket is added.Trigger
- New Unassigned TicketTriggers on any new, unassigned tickets from a mailbox.Trigger
- New Waiting Ticket Assigned to MeTriggers on and waiting ticket assigned to you.Trigger
- New Wall PostTriggers when a new post is added to the team wall.Trigger
- Create Wall PostCreates a post on the team wall.Action
- Create Note As CustomerCreates a note as the customer.Action
Creates a note to the customer.
- Step 1: Authenticate Azure Web Apps and Snappy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.