How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Eventbrite
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and Eventbrite automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with URL Shortener by Zapier + Eventbrite
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their URL Shortener by Zapier + Eventbrite workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Buffer to their workflows
Post new Eventbrite events to Buffer with shortened URLsPost new Eventbrite events to Buffer with shortened URLsPremium
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created and marked as live within an organization.Trigger
- New Attendee Check-InTriggers when an attendee checks into an event.Trigger
- New Attendee RegisteredTriggers when an attendee orders a ticket for an event.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed for tickets to an event. This contains only the top level financial and transactional information.Trigger
- Create EventCreates an event within an organization.Action
- Find EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
- Find or Create EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier and Eventbrite.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.