How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Eventbrite
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and Eventbrite automatically—no code required.
Triggers when an attendee checks into an event.
Shorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).
Do Even More with URL Shortener by Zapier + Eventbrite
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their URL Shortener by Zapier + Eventbrite workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Buffer to their workflows
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created and marked as live within an organization.Trigger
- New Attendee Check-InTriggers when an attendee checks into an event.Trigger
- New Attendee RegisteredTriggers when an attendee orders a ticket for an event.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed for tickets to an event. This contains only the top level financial and transactional information.Trigger
- Create EventCreates an event within an organization.Action
- Find EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
- Find or Create EventFinds an event within an organization.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier + Eventbrite.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.