How to connect Twitch + Discord
Zapier lets you send info between Twitch and Discord automatically—no code required.
Triggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.
assign a role to a user
Do Even More with Twitch + Discord
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Twitch + Discord workflows do more for them.
- New FollowerTriggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.Trigger
- New Live StreamTriggers when a new stream goes live that matches any game and language specified.Trigger
- New Live Stream by StreamerTriggers when a live stream starts from streamers you specify.Trigger
- New Message Posted to ChannelTriggers when a new message is posted to a specific text channel.Trigger
- New User AddedTriggers when a new user joins the Discord Server.Trigger
- New Reaction on MessageTriggers when a new reaction is added to a specific message with the details of the user who reacted to it.Trigger
- Add Roleassign a role to a userAction
- Remove User RoleRemove a chosen role from the specified user.Action
Rename a channel to a specific name you choose.
Post a new message to a specific #channel you choose.
Find an existing channel by name.
Find an existing user by name.
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitch + Discord.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.