How to connect Stackby + Gmail
Zapier lets you send info between Stackby and Gmail automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Stackby and Gmail workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Stackby + Gmail
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Stackby + Gmail workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Zoom to their workflows
Create Zoom meetings for new Stackby rows in a view and send Gmail emailsCreate Zoom meetings for new Stackby rows in a view and send Gmail emailsPremium
Zapier users love adding Slack to their workflows
Send customized emails via Gmail [Business Gmail Accounts Only] and relay messages in Slack for new Stackby rowsSend customized emails via Gmail [Business Gmail Accounts Only] and relay messages in Slack for new Stackby rowsPremium
ActionSearch or write
- Step 1: Authenticate Stackby and Gmail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.