How to connect Pavlok Wearable Device + RescueTime
Zapier lets you send info between Pavlok Wearable Device and RescueTime automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- BeepSends a beep to your Pavlok device.Action
- Send SongSend a Song through the APIAction
- VibrateSends a vibration to your Pavlok device.Action
- ZapSends a zap to your Pavlok device.Action
- New AlertTriggers when one of your RescueTime alerts goes off.Trigger
- New Highlight EventTriggers when a new daily highlight event is postedTrigger
- New Daily Summary ReportTriggers when a new daily summary is availableTrigger
- New FocusTime Session EndTriggers when a FocusTime session finishes.Trigger
Triggers when a new FocusTime session is started
Triggers when a new weekly summary is available
Creates a new highlight or action log entry. Highlight events show up as a list of accomplishments in your reports. Action events are similar, but they can be grouped and categorized as well.
Starts or stops a FocusTime session.
Adds offline time to your RescueTime account for the specified amount of minutes.
- Step 1: Authenticate Pavlok Wearable Device and RescueTime.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.