Do more with ON24
Zapier lets you connect ON24 with thousands of the most popular apps, so you can automate your work and have more time for what matters most—no code required.
- New AttendeeTriggers when there is a new attendee to the specified webcast or client.Trigger
- New WebcastTriggers when a new Webcast is created.Trigger
- New or Updated AttendeeTriggers when there is a new attendee or when the attendee has a new activity. This trigger can work for a specific webcast or an account.Trigger
- New PresenterTriggers when there is a new presenter in any of the webcasts belonging to the associated client.Trigger
- New User QuestionTriggers when a new question is asked at account level. If Webcast ID is specified, then the trigger will work at Webcast level.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when there is a new registrant to the specified webcast. If no specific webcast is selected, the trigger will work at Client level.Trigger
- Copy WebcastCopies a Webcast from an existent one.Action
- Create WebcastCreates a new webcast.Action
Creates a new Registrant for a particular Event.
Update an existing webCast.