monday.com + PlanSo Forms for WordPress Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between monday.com and PlanSo Forms for WordPress.
It's easy to connect monday.com + PlanSo Forms for WordPress and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a column value is changed in a specific board.
Triggers when an item is created in a specific board.
Triggers when a specific column values changes in a board
Triggers when a new update is posted on a board.
Triggers when a form is submitted
Triggers when a new item is created on all boards.
Triggers when a new board is created.
Triggers when a new update is created.
Triggers when a new user joins your monday.com account.
- Step 1: Authenticate monday.com + PlanSo Forms for WordPress.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.