Grow your audience by sharing your new blog posts on LinkedIn
When this happens
Step 1: New Item in Feed
Then do this
Step 2: Create Share Update
Get the most mileage out of the content you publish on your blog by sharing it to social networks. Syndicating your content LinkedIn allows you to reach an engaged, business-centric audience of millions.
How It Works
- You publish a new post on your blog.
- Zapier automatically shares it to LinkedIn.
What You Need
- A publicly accessible RSS feed. All popular blogging platforms offer RSS feeds (WordPress.com, Medium.com, Blogger, Tumblr, etc.)
- A LinkedIn account
- New Items in Multiple FeedsTriggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.Trigger
- New Item in FeedTriggers on new RSS feed items.Trigger
- Create Item in FeedPower your own Zapier RSS feed.Action
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action