LinkedIn + NetHunt CRM Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between LinkedIn and NetHunt CRM.
It's easy to connect LinkedIn + NetHunt CRM and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new record call log is created.
Triggers when a new file is added to a record.
Triggers each time a record is created, modified, or deleted. Provides the change type, author, time, 'from' and 'to' values. Requires a new record search to obtain an up-to-date record if necessary.
Triggers when a record matching a specific filter gets created or modified.
Triggers when a new record comment is created.
Triggers when a new record is created.
Triggers with an up-to-date record when it is created, modified, or deleted.
- Step 1: Authenticate LinkedIn + NetHunt CRM.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.