How to connect LinkedIn + Facebook Pages
Zapier lets you send info between LinkedIn and Facebook Pages automatically—no code required.
Triggers when your Facebook Page receives a new recommendation.
Changes the profile picture of a Facebook Page.
Do Even More with LinkedIn + Facebook Pages
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their LinkedIn + Facebook Pages workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Instagram for Business to their workflows
Zapier users love adding Twitter to their workflowsShare your WordPress posts published with Yoast SEO on Facebook Pages, Twitter and LinkedIn
Share your WordPress posts published with Yoast SEO on Facebook Pages, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- New Post to Your TimelineTriggers when anyone (including you) posts to your Page's Timeline.Trigger
- New Post by YouTriggers when you post to your Page's Timeline.Trigger
- New RecommendationTriggers when your Facebook Page receives a new recommendation.Trigger
- Change Page Profile PhotoChanges the profile picture of a Facebook Page.Action
- Create Page PhotoUploads a photo to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.Action
- Create Page PostCreate a new page "stream" post on a page.Action
- Facebook Pages
Uploads a video to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.
- Step 1: Authenticate LinkedIn + Facebook Pages.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.