Add new SurveyMonkey responses to a Klipfolio data source
When this happens
Step 1: New Response Notification With Answers
Then do this
Step 2: Add to Data Source
When you're tracking information from multiple sources, an overview is essential. Make sure yours includes new survey responses with this SurveyMonkey-Klipfolio integration. It will watch for new survey responses once active, triggering with each and adding to the count of your Klip data source, so you can keep an eye on all the data that matters to you.
Note: Add the SurveyMoney New Survey Responses Klip to a dashboard in Klipfolio before setting up this Zap.
How It Works
- A new survey response is submitted on SurveyMonkey
- Zapier automation adds the response to a data source in Klipfolio
What You Need
- SurveyMonkey account
- Klipfolio account
- New Response NotificationTriggers a notification when your survey is completed.Trigger
- New Response Notification With AnswersTriggers a notification when your survey is completed and sends the entire response. Only for SurveyMonkey annual paid users.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in your address book.Action
- Send SurveySend a survey invitation to one or more contacts and/or emails.Action
- Find CollectorFind a collector for one of your surveys.Action
- Find ContactFind one of your address book contacts.Action
- Find SurveyFind one of your surveys.Action
- Add to Data SourceAdd data to a data source in Klipfolio.Action
Replace data in a data source in Klipfolio.
Refresh a data source in Klipfolio.