How to connect KanbanFlow + MySQL
Zapier lets you send info between KanbanFlow and MySQL automatically—no code required.
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- Task MovedTriggers when a task is moved between columns or swimlanes.Trigger
- Create TaskCreates a new task in a specific column/swimlane on the board.Action
- New ColumnTriggered when you add a new column.Trigger
- New RowTriggered when you add a new row.Trigger
- New Row (Custom Query)Triggered when new rows are returned from a custom query that you provide.Trigger
- New TableTriggered when you add a new table.Trigger
- New or Updated RowTriggered when a new row is added or modified.Trigger
Adds a new row.
Updates an existing row.
Finds a row in a table via a lookup column.
Finds a row in a table via a custom query you control.
- Step 1: Authenticate KanbanFlow and MySQL.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.