How to connect Insightly + TimeCamp
Zapier lets you send info between Insightly and TimeCamp automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Deleted RecordTriggers when a record is deleted.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Updated Field on RecordTriggers when a field of your choosing (i.e. email address, status) is updated on any record of a specified Insightly object (ie. Contact, Lead, Opportunity, etc.).Trigger
- Updated RecordTriggers when a record is updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a RecordAction
- Update RecordUpdates a RecordAction
- Find RecordFinds an existing RecordAction
- New Task or ProjectTriggers when a new task or project is created.Trigger
Triggers when a new time entry is created.
Creates a new project.
Creates a new task.
Creates a new time entry.
Updates keywords in an existing task.
- Step 1: Authenticate Insightly and TimeCamp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.