How to connect Ignition + Filter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Ignition and Filter by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Ignition + Filter by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Ignition + Filter by Zapier workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding HelloSign to their workflows
Send signature requests from HelloSign when specific services are accepted in IgnitionSend signature requests from HelloSign when specific services are accepted in IgnitionPremium
Zapier users love adding Formatter by Zapier to their workflows
Create recurring tasks in Pixie for services included in a Ignition proposalCreate recurring tasks in Pixie for services included in a Ignition proposalPremium
- Proposal AcceptedTriggers when a proposal is accepted.Trigger
- Proposal ArchivedTriggers when a proposal is archived. Does not work with Classic proposals.Trigger
- Proposal Marked as LostTriggers when a proposal is marked as lost. Does not work with Classic proposals.Trigger
- Proposal Moved to Awaiting AcceptanceTriggers when a draft proposal is moved to awaiting acceptance. Does not work with Classic proposals.Trigger
- Proposal RevokedTriggers when a proposal is revoked. Does not work with Classic proposals.Trigger
- Proposal Saved as DraftTriggers when a proposal is moved to draft state. Does not work with Classic proposals.Trigger
- Classic Proposal State ChangedTriggers when a proposal's state changes. Only works with Classic proposalsTrigger
- Service Accepted by ClientTriggers for each service in an accepted proposal. As an example, if a client accepts a proposal containing three services, this will trigger three times - once for each of the services.Trigger
Creates a new client.
- Filter by Zapier
Set up rules to specify when this Zap can continue running.
- Step 1: Authenticate Ignition and Filter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.