How to connect Hotjar + Facebook Messenger
Zapier lets you send info between Hotjar and Facebook Messenger automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Incoming FeedbackTriggers when a new Incoming Feedback Response is created.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is created.Trigger
- New Survey ResponseTriggers when a new Survey response is created.Trigger
- New Message sent to PageTriggers when a new Message is sent to a page.Trigger
- Send Message from PageSend a message to a user from a page.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Hotjar and Facebook Messenger.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.