Update members in Isofy with new or updated contacts in Google Contacts
When this happens
Step 1: New or Updated Contact
Then do this
Step 2: Update or Create a Member
Set up this integration to automatically create an Isofy member in your business, or update an existing member, when you add a new contact to your Google Contacts. You can specify which network to put these members on when they are created in Isofy, and we will send them an invitation email to set up their account if they don't already have one. This makes it easier to add new members to your business.
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a contact is created or updated.Trigger
- New GroupTriggers when a group is created.Trigger
- Add Contact to GroupAdds an existing contact to a group.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Update ContactUpdates an existing contact.Action
- Create GroupCreates a new group.Action
- Upload Contact PhotoUploads a profile photo to an existing contact.Action
- Find ContactFinds a contact by name or email.Action
- Google Contacts
Finds or creates a contact.
Triggers when a new Member is created in Isofy.
Marks a member as inactive, removing network access from their devices and preventing network login.
Update an existing member, or create a new member if one does not already exist