How to connect Google Analytics + SurveyMonkey
Zapier lets you send info between Google Analytics and SurveyMonkey automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- New Response NotificationTriggers a notification when your survey is completed.Trigger
- New Response Notification With AnswersTriggers a notification when your survey is completed and sends the entire response. Only for SurveyMonkey annual paid users.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in your address book.Action
Send a survey invitation to one or more contacts and/or emails.
Find a collector for one of your surveys.
Find one of your address book contacts.
Find one of your surveys.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Analytics and SurveyMonkey.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.