How to connect Email by Zapier + Pagico
Zapier lets you send info between Email by Zapier and Pagico automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Inbound EmailTriggers when an email is forwarded to your own customTrigger
- New Read ReceiptTriggers when an email that you've enabled read receipts on via ourTrigger
- Send Outbound EmailSend an email from your own customAction
- New Inbox ItemTriggers when a new item (list, task, note, or file) is saved to your Pagico Inbox.Trigger
- New Item Shared in a WorkspaceTriggers when a new item has been added to a workspace.Trigger
- Create Task in your Pagico InboxCreate a task from a piece of text and save into your Inbox. Pagico will automatically parse the Task Title for date & time. You can also define each field.Action
- Create Note in a Shared Project or ContactSave a note to a project or contact in a workspaceAction
- Create Task in a Shared Project or ContactSaves the item into a shared project or contact in a specific workspace. Pagico will automatically parse the Task Title for date & time. You can also define each field.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Email by Zapier and Pagico.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.