How to connect Dropbox + lexoffice
Zapier lets you send info between Dropbox and lexoffice automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is added. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.Trigger
- New File in FolderTriggers when a new file is added to a folder. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.Trigger
- Create FolderCreates a brand new folder at the path you specify.Action
- Upload FileUpload an existing file or attachment not bigger than 100 MB.Action
- Move FileMoves a file to a new location at the path you specify.Action
- Create Text FileCreates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.Action
- Create or Append to Text FileAdds a new line to an existing text file, or creates a file if it doesn't exist.Action
- Rename FileRenames a file that you specify.Action
Creates a shared link for a file.
Finds a folder by name. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.
Search for a specific file by name. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.
Searches for files in a folder that match a search term in the contents or name. Requires a Dropbox Business account.
Uploads document for bookkeeping purposes (PDF/JPG/PNG).
- Step 1: Authenticate Dropbox and lexoffice.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.