How to connect DocuSign + Freshservice
Zapier lets you send info between DocuSign and Freshservice automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Envelope Sent or CompletedTriggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
- Create Signature RequestCreates a signature request.Action
- New TicketTriggers when there is a new ticket is created in Freshservice.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new User is created.Trigger
- Update TicketTriggers when a Ticket is updated.Trigger
- Update UserTriggers when a user is updated.Trigger
- Create TicketCreate a ticket in Freshservice for your domain.Action
Allows you to create a Requester in Freshservice for your support domain.
- Step 1: Authenticate DocuSign and Freshservice.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.