How to connect Dext + QuickFile
Zapier lets you send info between Dext and QuickFile automatically—no code required.
- Export Receipts When ReadyFetch and export the receipt data when it is ready for export. You can also archive the receipts you've exported.Trigger
- Export New Processed Receipt DataWhen a new receipt is submitted and processed, it automatically exports chosen fields to your preferred destination.Trigger
- New Processed Receipt NotificationTriggers when a new receipt has been processed and allows you to create custom notifications.Trigger
- Create New Client AccountThis Zap creates a new client account and sends an invitation to join Receipt Bank to the client.Action
- Submit ReceiptsThis Zap allows you submit an image from another app as a receipt for processing.Action
- Check Number of Processed ReceiptsCheck if you have newly processed items submitted by your clients. Sample data is an overview of new receipts for a demo company.Action
- Submit Sales InvoicesThis Zap allows you to submit an image to process as a sales invoice from another app.Action
- New ClientTriggers when a new client record is created.Trigger
Triggers when a new invoice, estimate or recurring template is created.
Creates an untagged entry in a bank account on QuickFile.
Adds a new contact record to your QuickFile account.
Creates a new invoice in your QuickFile account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Dext and QuickFile.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.