How to connect Clearbit + Netlify
Zapier lets you send info between Clearbit and Netlify automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Find a Company by DomainFinds a company by domain.Action
- Find a Company's Domain by NameFinds a company's domain by name.Action
- Find Person And/Or CompanyFinds a person and their company by their email address. If the person is not found, company information only will be returned (if found).Action
- Find PersonFinds a person by email address.Action
- New Deploy SucceededTriggers when a new version of your site has successfully deployed.Trigger
- New Deploy StartedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has started building.Trigger
- New Deploy FailedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has failed.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form receives a new submission.Trigger
Performs a new deploy of an existing site.
- Step 1: Authenticate Clearbit + Netlify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.