How to connect Clearbit + GetProspect
Zapier lets you send info between Clearbit and GetProspect automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Find a Company by DomainFinds a company by domain.Action
- Find a Company's Domain by NameFinds a company's domain by name.Action
- Find Person And/Or CompanyFinds a person and their company by their email address. If the person is not found, company information only will be returned (if found).Action
- Find PersonFinds a person by email address.Action
- New Contact With EmailTriggers when a corporate email is successfully found for a new contact. It will not trigger if the lead is added manually.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when you save a new contact using a LinkedIn plugin, a bulk import, a search by filters inside GetProspect database or via a Zap. It will not trigger if the lead is added manually. It will trigger after finishing the email contact search.Trigger
- New Contact With Valid EmailTriggers when a valid email is successfully found for a new contact. It will not trigger if the lead is added manually.Trigger
- Create ContactCreate a new contact.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Clearbit + GetProspect.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.