How to connect awork + Microsoft To Do
Zapier lets you send info between awork and Microsoft To Do automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new project is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Time Entry
Triggers when a new time entry is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Updated Time Entry
Triggers when a time entry is updated.Try ItTriggerInstant
Time Budget In Hours
Triggers when a new task is created. The trigger only fires for tasks with a project assigned, not for private tasks.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a task is updated. The trigger only fires for tasks with a project assigned, not for private tasks.Try ItTriggerInstant
Type Of WorkRequired
Planned Duration In Hours
Remaining Duration In Hours
- Step 1: Authenticate awork and Microsoft To Do.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.