Create AWeber subscribers from new PlanSo Forms submissions.
When this happens
Step 1: New Submission
Then do this
Step 2: Create Subscriber
After someone submits a form on your site, you often want to subscribe the user to a mailing list and use the address for your email marketing. This Zapier automation immediately adds a new subscriber to a list of your choosing and can help you quickly grow your email marketing list.
How It Works
- A PlanSo submission is sent
- Zapier creates a subscriber in AWeber
What You Need
- PlanSo Forms Pro and WordPress
- AWeber account
- New SubmissionTriggers when a form is submittedTrigger
- New AccountTriggers when a new account is added.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new custom field is added to a list.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is added to an account.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.Trigger
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an email address from a list of your choosing.Action
- Create SubscriberCreates a new subscriber.Action
- Update SubscriberUpdate a subscriber.Action
Find a subscriber by email or name.
Find a list by name.
Finds or creates a specific find subscriber.