How to connect Avochato + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between Avochato and Formstack automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a Contact opts in to receiving text messages.
Adds a sales event to a contact's most recent conversation.
Supported triggers and actionsWhat does this mean?
- Contact Opted InTriggers when a Contact opts in to receiving text messages.TriggerInstant
- Contact Opted OutTriggers when a contact opts out of receiving text messages.TriggerInstant
- New Inbound MessageTriggers when an incoming text message arrives in your inbox.TriggerInstant
- Add Sale EventAdds a sales event to a contact's most recent conversation.ActionScheduled
- Create / Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates an existing contact if it already exists.ActionScheduled
- Send Text MessageSends a text message to a specified phone number.ActionScheduled
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- Step 1: Authenticate Avochato + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.