Amazon SQS + Microsoft To-Do Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Amazon SQS and Microsoft To-Do.
It's easy to connect Amazon SQS + Microsoft To-Do and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Loads JSON from a message and passes that to the general trigger data.
Triggers when you add a new queue.
Triggers when a new list is created.
Creates a new list.
Create a new JSON message using data from the source trigger
Triggers when you add a new message.
Triggers when a task is completed.
Triggers when a new task is created.
Creates a new task.
Create a new message.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SQS + Microsoft To-Do.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.