How to connect Amazon SES + WordPress
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon SES and WordPress automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Verified IdentityTriggers when a new identity is verified in SES.Trigger
- Create EmailCreate a new email.Action
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is added.Trigger
- New MediaTriggers when a new media is uploaded.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new post is created.Trigger
- Updated PostTriggers when a post is updated.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Upload MediaUpload a new media file, which can be used as featured media.Action
Creates a new post.
Updates a post.
Creates a new user.
Finds a post.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SES and WordPress.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.