How to connect Acute + Reddit
Zapier lets you send info between Acute and Reddit automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment has been added to a feedback post.Trigger
- New Conversation Added to a Feedback PostTriggers when a new conversation has been added to a feedback post.Trigger
- New FeedbackTriggers when there is a new feedback post.Trigger
- Feedback Status ChangeTriggers when a new status has been assigned to a feedback post.Trigger
- Tag Added to Feedback PostTriggers when a new tag has been added to a feedback post.Trigger
- New VoteTriggers when a new upvote has been added to a feedback post.Trigger
- Change Feedback StatusChanges a feedback post's status.Action
- Find FeedbackSearches for one or more feedback postsAction
Triggers when a new comment is created by a certain user.
Triggers when there is a new hot post in the top 10 of a subreddit.
Triggers when there is a new post or comment that matches a search string.
Submit a new link post to a subreddit.
- Step 1: Authenticate Acute and Reddit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.