How to connect Zenkit + SMSFactor
Zapier lets you send info between Zenkit and SMSFactor automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Item Value ChangedTriggers when the value of a field changes in an item.Trigger
- New ActivityTriggers when there is new activity in Zenkit.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New NotificationTriggers when you have a new notification.Trigger
- Create ItemCreates a new item.Action
- Add Comment to ItemAdds a comment to an item.Action
- Update ItemUpdate an item.Action
- Find ItemFinds an existing item.Action
Finds an existing collection.
Find a member of a collection.
Find or create item
Send an SMS to Only One Recipient.
- Step 1: Authenticate Zenkit and SMSFactor.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.