How to connect WooCommerce + Filter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between WooCommerce and Filter by Zapier automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate WooCommerce and Filter by Zapier workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with WooCommerce + Filter by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their WooCommerce + Filter by Zapier workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Delay by Zapier to their workflows
Log new customers on WooCommerce as offline conversions in Google AdsLog new customers on WooCommerce as offline conversions in Google AdsPremium
Zapier users love adding Salsa Engage to their workflows
Update transactions in Salsa Engage for newly cancelled or refunded WooCommerce ordersUpdate transactions in Salsa Engage for newly cancelled or refunded WooCommerce ordersPremium
Creates a new coupon.ActionWrite
- Step 1: Authenticate WooCommerce and Filter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.