How to connect Vouchery.io + Amazon SNS
Zapier lets you send info between Vouchery.io and Amazon SNS automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New VoucherTriggers when new voucher is created or assigned to a customer.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreate a CustomerAction
- Find VoucherFind voucher by campaign metadata.Action
- New JSON MessageTriggers when a new JSON message is sent on a topic and parses the message body as JSON. Automatically manages the subscription.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is sent on a topic. Automatically manages the subscription.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when you add a new subscription.Trigger
- New TopicTriggers when you add a new topic.Trigger
- Create JSON MessageCreate a new JSON message using data from the source trigger.Action
- Amazon SNS
Create a new message.
- Amazon SNS
Create a new topic.
- Step 1: Authenticate Vouchery.io and Amazon SNS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.