How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Gravity Forms
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and Gravity Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when the specified form is submitted.
automatically do this!
Shorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier + Gravity Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Gravity Forms Tutorials
Data input isn't anyone's idea of a good time, especially when it means copying and pasting information from one application to another. If you're routinely grabbing responses from Gravity Forms and pasting them into Salesforce as custom objects, stop. You can automate the process instead. Here's how. What are custom...
Integration how to: Connect Gravity Forms to Salesforce
Integration How To: Connect Gravity Forms to Salesforce - Create Leads from Responses Automate your lead creation and watch as responses in Gravity Forms become leads in Salesforce:
How to Embed a Gravity Form in WordPress, With or Without Shortcodes
So you're looking to embed Gravity Forms on your WordPress website, but don't quite understand how. You know you need a shortcode, but what is that, where do you find it, and what do you do with it? Here, we'll explain what a shortcode is, how to find and use...