How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Gravity Forms
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and Gravity Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier and Gravity Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.