How to connect SuperSaaS + WaiverForever
Zapier lets you send info between SuperSaaS and WaiverForever automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Change AppointmentTriggers on a new, changed or deleted appointment.Trigger
- Change UserTriggers on a new, changed or deleted user.Trigger
- New AppointmentTriggers when a new appointment is created.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when a stand-alone form is submitted.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a user creates a new user login.Trigger
- Credit PurchaseTriggers when a user buys something in your shop.Trigger
- Reminder or Follow UpTriggers on a reminder or a follow up.Trigger
- Send MailTriggers on email. Switches off regular sending.Trigger
Triggers when a signed waiver has been accepted.
Create a tracking waiver request for the chosen template, you can either use the generated URL directly or track yourself with the generated tracking id.
- Step 1: Authenticate SuperSaaS and WaiverForever.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.