How to connect Superdocu + Filter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Superdocu and Filter by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Contact Invited to WorkflowTriggers when a contact is invited to a workflow.Trigger
- Contact Complete a WorkflowTriggers when a contact has completed a workflow.Trigger
- Document Group Expired TodayTriggers when a document expires.Trigger
- Document Group Expires in One WeekTriggers when a document (group) expires in exactly one week.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in Superdocu.Action
- Invite Contact to WorkflowInvites a new contact to a workflow. You have to provider a contact id or email.Action
- Only continue if...Set up rules to specify when this Zap can continue running.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Superdocu and Filter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.