How to connect Snappy + Trigger
Zapier lets you send info between Snappy and Trigger automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New TicketTriggers when a new ticket is added.Trigger
- New Unassigned TicketTriggers on any new, unassigned tickets from a mailbox.Trigger
- New Waiting Ticket Assigned to MeTriggers on and waiting ticket assigned to you.Trigger
- New Wall PostTriggers when a new post is added to the team wall.Trigger
- Create Wall PostCreates a post on the team wall.Action
- Create Note As CustomerCreates a note as the customer.Action
- Create Note To CustomerCreates a note to the customer.Action
- New TaskTriggers when a new Task is added.Trigger
Triggers when a new Project is added.
Triggers when a new Company is added.
Create a new Company.
Create a new Project.
Create a new TriggerApp task.
- Step 1: Authenticate Snappy and Trigger.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.