How to connect SendSafely + ServiceNow
Zapier lets you send info between SendSafely and ServiceNow automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Dropzone SubmissionTriggers when a new file is submitted to your Hosted Dropzone on the SendSafely Web Portal.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in a table.Action
- Update RecordUpdates an existing record in a table.Action
- Find RecordFinds a record in a table.Action
- Find or Create Recordthis is the description.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate SendSafely and ServiceNow.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.