How to connect Replyify + SMTP by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Replyify and SMTP by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Activated Contact
Triggers when you a contact is activated in a campaign.
automatically do this!
Create or Update Contact
Creates a new contact or updates an existing Contact (matched by email address).
- New Activated ContactTriggers when you a contact is activated in a campaign.Trigger
- New Clicked LinkTriggers when you a link is clicked by a contact.Trigger
- New Converted ContactTriggers when you convert a contact in a campaign.Trigger
- New Opened EmailTriggers when you an email from a campaign has been opened.Trigger
- New ReplyTriggers when you a contact replies to your email.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates an existing Contact (matched by email address).Action
- Send EmailSends a plaintext email from a specific SMTP server.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Replyify + SMTP by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.