RepairShopr + Zapier Manager Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between RepairShopr and Zapier Manager.
It's easy to connect RepairShopr + Zapier Manager and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when you create a customer.
Triggers when a payment is made.
Triggers when a Ticket is marked "Resolved".
Triggers whenever a new public app is added to Zapier.
Triggers when your Zapier account receives a new invoice.
Triggers when a new invoice is created.
Triggers when a Ticket is created.
Triggers when a Ticket status is changed.
Triggers when a task in your account is halted.
Triggers when a new folder appears in your personal/team account.
- Step 1: Authenticate RepairShopr + Zapier Manager.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.