RD Station Help & Support
What RD Station Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Opportunity - Triggers when a Lead is marked as opportunity.
- New Lead Conversion - Triggers when a new lead is created.
- None yet!
- Won Deal - Marks a deal as won.
- Lost Deal - Marks a deal as lost.
- Conversion Event - It registers a new conversion event for a contact.
How to Get Started with RD Station on Zapier
To get started with RD Station on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your RD Station account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your RD Station API key.
To locate your API Key in your RD Station account, please follow the links in the helptext. Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your RD Station account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with RD Station
Common Problems with RD Station on Zapier
We don’t have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message