How to connect Raindrop.io + Reddit
Zapier lets you send info between Raindrop.io and Reddit automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Item Moved to CollectionTriggers when an item moved to collection.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New Favorited ItemTriggers when you favorite an item.Trigger
- New Tagged ItemTriggers when you tag an item.Trigger
- Create ItemCreates an ItemAction
- New Comment by UserTriggers when a new comment is created by a certain user.Trigger
- New Hot Post in SubredditTriggers when there is a new hot post in the top 10 of a subreddit.Trigger
- New Post or Comment Matching SearchTriggers when there is a new post or comment that matches a search string.Trigger
Submit a new link post to a subreddit.
- Step 1: Authenticate Raindrop.io and Reddit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.