How to connect Profit.co + RSS by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Profit.co and RSS by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ObjectiveTriggers when a new objective is created in profit.co.Trigger
- Create EmployeeThis creates an employee with Profit.coAction
- Create KeyResultThis action create a keyresult with Profit.coAction
- Create ObjectiveThis action creates an Objective in Profit.coAction
- Create TaskThis action creates a task in Profit.coAction
- Update TaskThis action updates a task in Profit.coAction
- New Items in Multiple FeedsTriggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.Trigger
- New Item in FeedTriggers on new RSS feed items.Trigger
- RSS by Zapier
Power your own Zapier RSS feed.
- Step 1: Authenticate Profit.co and RSS by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.