How to connect Productboard + Reddit
Zapier lets you send info between Productboard and Reddit automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New FeatureTriggers when a new feature is created.Trigger
- New NoteTriggers when a new note is created.Trigger
- Create FeatureCreates a new feature.Action
- Create NoteCreates a new note.Action
- New Comment by UserTriggers when a new comment is created by a certain user.Trigger
- New Hot Post in SubredditTriggers when there is a new hot post in the top 10 of a subreddit.Trigger
- New Post or Comment Matching SearchTriggers when there is a new post or comment that matches a search string.Trigger
- New Link PostSubmit a new link post to a subreddit.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Productboard and Reddit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Productboard is beautiful, simple, and powerful product management. Product leaders can easily centralize user and market research, capture and organize feature ideas, prioritize against clear strategic objectives and keep everyone on the same page thanks to delightful, interactive roadmaps.