How to connect Product Hunt + MySQL
Zapier lets you send info between Product Hunt and MySQL automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Hot ProductTriggers when a product hits 100+ upvotes.Trigger
- New NotificationTriggers when you have a new notification (ie. lightning bolt in top right corner on Product Hunt).Trigger
- New ProductTriggers when any new product is posted.Trigger
- New UpvoteTriggers when you upvote a product. Specify someone else's Product Hunt username to trigger off their upvotes instead.Trigger
- New ColumnTriggered when you add a new column.Trigger
- New RowTriggered when you add a new row.Trigger
- New Row (Custom Query)Triggered when new rows are returned from a custom query that you provide.Trigger
- New TableTriggered when you add a new table.Trigger
Triggered when a new row is added or modified.
Adds a new row.
Updates an existing row.
Finds a row in a table via a lookup column.
Finds a row in a table via a custom query you control.
- Step 1: Authenticate Product Hunt and MySQL.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.