How to connect Pingdom + xMatters
Zapier lets you send info between Pingdom and xMatters automatically—no code required.
Triggers when an event status is updated to active.
This is useful if you want to update another application as soon as xMatters starts to process a communication event.
Creates an event in xMatters
- New CheckTriggers when a new check is added.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- New AlertTriggers when a new alert occurs in Pingdom.Trigger
- Notification DeliveryTriggers when a notification is successfully delivered to a device.Trigger
- Notification ResponseTriggers when a person responds to a notification.Trigger
- Active EventTrigger
- Create EventCreates an event in xMattersAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Pingdom + xMatters.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.