How to connect PayPal + Demio
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Demio automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- Does Not Attend WebinarTriggers when a webinar ends and we detect a registrant did not attended.Trigger
- Joins WebinarTriggers when a registrant joins a running webinar.Trigger
- New Webinar RegistrationTriggers when there is a new registration for a webinar.Trigger
- Webinar UpdateTriggers after a webinar has ended. If using a series webinar, we provide the date of the next schedule series.Trigger
Creates a new registration for a webinar.
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal and Demio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.