Add new PayPal customers as registrants to a Demio webinar event
When this happens
Step 1: Successful Sale
Then do this
Step 2: Create Registration for Webinar
Once your customers make their order, you can give them immediate access to your upcoming webinar with this integration. It will fire off whenever a successful purchase is made on your PayPal, automatically registering the customer to an upcoming webinar event on Demio so you don't have to worry about adding them manually.
How this PayPal - Demio integration works
- A successful purchase is completed in PayPal
- Zapier registers the contact to an upcoming webinar event in Demio
- Demio with a created webinar event
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.TriggerInstant
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).TriggerInstant
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.TriggerInstant
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.TriggerInstant
- Does Not Attend WebinarTriggers when a webinar ends and we detect a registrant did not attended.TriggerInstant
- Joins WebinarTriggers when a registrant joins a running webinar.TriggerInstant
- New Webinar RegistrationTriggers when there is a new registration for a webinar.TriggerInstant
Triggers after a webinar has ended. If using a series webinar, we provide the date of the next schedule series.
Creates a new registration for a webinar.