PageProof + Podio Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between PageProof and Podio.
It's easy to connect PageProof + Podio and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when an approval on a proof is withdrawn.
Triggers when a proof is deleted from PageProof.
Triggers when a proof's to-do list is returned by a gatekeeper or the approver.
Triggers when you add a new app.
Triggers when you add a new item, record or entry to an app (standard or custom).
Triggers when a proof is approved.
Triggers when a proof's workflow is started.
Triggers when to-dos are reverted for a proof.
Triggers instantly when an action happens inside an app which you choose.
Triggers when you update an existing item, record or entry in an app (standard or custom). Does not trigger on comments.
- Step 1: Authenticate PageProof + Podio.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.