How to connect Nozbe + Filter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Nozbe and Filter by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Nozbe + Filter by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Nozbe + Filter by Zapier workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Slack to their workflows
Add new Nozbe Teams due tasks to Slack as remindersAdd new Nozbe Teams due tasks to Slack as remindersPremium
Zapier users love adding Google Calendar to their workflows
Add new Nozbe Teams tasks to Google Calendar as eventsAdd new Nozbe Teams tasks to Google Calendar as eventsPremium
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- Updated (Or New) TaskTriggers when a task is updated or created.Trigger
- Create AttachmentCreates a new AttachmentAction
- Create CommentCreates a new CommentAction
- Create ProjectCreates a new ProjectAction
- Create TaskCreates a new TaskAction
- Update TaskUpdates the TaskAction
- Find Task by IDFinds a task based on id.Action
Finds a task based on name.
- Filter by Zapier
Set up rules to specify when this Zap can continue running.
- Step 1: Authenticate Nozbe and Filter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.